Part 1: Perform 2 rounds. “Max out” on each exercise (go until fatigued) in 45 – 60 seconds. (I put which muscle groups the exercise works next to the movement. C=Cardio, S=Strength)1. Low Hop Squats (Quads, Hams, C, S)
2. Squat Thrust, Push Up, Jump Up (Upper Body, C)
3. 1-Arm Side Hip Lift (R) (Hams, Thighs, S)
4. 1-Arm Side Hip Lift (L) (Hams, Thighs, S)
5. Elbow Plank Hops (Core, C)
6. Step Out Squats (R) (Hams, Thighs, S)
7. Step Out Squats(L) (Hams, Thighs, S)
8. Reptile Push Ups (Upper Body, Core, S)
9. Dips w/Kick Ups (Upper Body, Core, S)
10. Airplane Bike Twists (Core, S)
11. Dive Bombers (Upper Body, S)
Part 2: Perform each exercise twice for 20 seconds of effort and 10 seconds of rest between exercises.
1. Mountain Climbers (Core, C)
2. Supermans (Back, C, S)
3. Sumo Jump Squats (Hams, Thighs, C)
4. V Knee-Chest Tucks (Core, C, S)
Great workout for your whole body. As requested by a viewer I’m including the main muscle group that each exercise works out. Thanks for the requests and always love hearing from my viewers! Below is the workout description.Do 3 Rounds of the following 7 exercises. Perform each exercise for 45 seconds of effort with 15 seconds of rest between exercises. I set my GYMBOSS interval timer for 21 rounds of 15 seconds, 45 seconds intervals.
1. Kettlebell Thrusters (Arms, Quads)
2. Kettlebell Swing (Hams, Glutes, Core)
3. Kettlebell Double Rows (Arms, Back)
4. Kettlebell Rotational Deadlifts (Right) (Core, Hams)
5. Kettlebell Rotational Deadlifts (Left) (Core, Hams)
6. Kettlebell Plank Row (Right) (Core, Arms, Back)
7. Kettlebell Plank Row (Left) (Core, Arms, Back)
Great workout to test your cardio endurance and improve your strength. Perform 2 rounds of the following exercises. This workout is and interval training routine in which you will perform each exercise for 45 seconds of effort, and rest for 15 seconds before moving on to the next exercise in the circuit. At the end of round 2 perform (1) 45 second interval of Jump Knee Tucks to finish out the routine. Good Luck!
1. FWD/BKWD Jump Touch
2. KB Swing
3. Side Squat Thrust
4. Alternating Step Ups
5. Lizard on the Run
6. Prisoner Bicycle
7. Airplane Jump Lunges
8. Side Plank Lifts (Left)
9. Side Plank Lifts (Right)
11. Pike Side Jumps
12. Kick Ups
13. KB Russian Twist
14. Ball Plank Knee Tucks
15. 1-Leg Lifts Wall Sit (Left)
16. 1-Leg Lifts Wall Sit (Right)
2nd Round do (1) 45 sec. interval of Jump Knee Tucks.
Keep Up the Great Work!!
A great total body workout using kettlebells and your bodyweight. If you don’t yet have a kettlebell you can use a set of heavy dumbbells for this routine. But please get your kettlebells because they give you a better workout!
Perform each exercise for given number of reps. Perform 1 round of this routine. It is a time challenge so try and finish as fast as possible with little rest, but make sure you keep good form!
Perform 1 Round of the following:
1. KB Mini Squat Pulses (50 rep)
2. Double Arm KB High Pulls (25 rep)
3. KB Squat Taps w/Calf Raise (25 rep)
4. Vertical Swing Squat Thrust (25 rep)
5. KB Squatted KB Arm Row (25 rep)
6. KB Side Step Ups (25 rep/leg)
7. KB Elevated Push Ups (25 rep)
8. KB Dip w/ Kick Ups (25 rep)
9. KB Dive Bombers (25 rep)
10. KB IN/Out Curls (25 rep)
11. KB Rotate Press w/Half Curl (25 rep)
12. V-Knee Chest Tucks (25 rep)
13. Bike Pedal (25 fwd/25 bkwd)
14. Knee Hug Leg Ext. (25 rep)
15. Pilates Leg Kicks (25 rep)
16. Straight Leg Butt Lift (25 rep)
17. KB Russian Twist (25 rep)
Good Luck and Post Your Results here!