A great total body workout using kettlebells and your bodyweight. If you don’t yet have a kettlebell you can use a set of heavy dumbbells for this routine. But please get your kettlebells because they give you a better workout!
Perform each exercise for given number of reps. Perform 1 round of this routine. It is a time challenge so try and finish as fast as possible with little rest, but make sure you keep good form!
Perform 1 Round of the following:
1. KB Mini Squat Pulses (50 rep)
2. Double Arm KB High Pulls (25 rep)
3. KB Squat Taps w/Calf Raise (25 rep)
4. Vertical Swing Squat Thrust (25 rep)
5. KB Squatted KB Arm Row (25 rep)
6. KB Side Step Ups (25 rep/leg)
7. KB Elevated Push Ups (25 rep)
8. KB Dip w/ Kick Ups (25 rep)
9. KB Dive Bombers (25 rep)
10. KB IN/Out Curls (25 rep)
11. KB Rotate Press w/Half Curl (25 rep)
12. V-Knee Chest Tucks (25 rep)
13. Bike Pedal (25 fwd/25 bkwd)
14. Knee Hug Leg Ext. (25 rep)
15. Pilates Leg Kicks (25 rep)
16. Straight Leg Butt Lift (25 rep)
17. KB Russian Twist (25 rep)
Good Luck and Post Your Results here!
Burn off those calories with this butt-kickin’ body weight exercise routine. Great workout to get your heart rate up and kick that body into fat burning gear. Keep good form and try and complete this workout as fast as possible.
1. Backward Lunge w/Kick up (25 rep/leg)
2. Alternating Side Plank Jump (50 rep)
3. KB Swing (60 rep)
4. Sumo Squat Knee Ups (50 rep)
5. Mountain Climbers (50 rep)
6. Side Crunch (25 rep/side)
7. Side Karate Switch Jump (25 rep)
8. Squat Thrusts w/Sumo Jump (25 rep)
9. Russian Twists (60 rep)
10. Jump Lunges Hands Up ( 30 rep)
11. V-Knee Chest Tucks (50 rep)
12. 1-Leg Deadlift’s w/Jump (25 rep/leg)
13. Elevated Plank Up, Down (25 rep)
14. Jump Knee Tucks (25 rep)
Burn it up y’all!!
Let me know how those ‘Jump Knee Tucks’ went for you:)
Perform 2 Rounds of the exercises below! If you can, push yourself and add in the Russian Twist at the end of round 2 for some extra burn! Good Luck, Comments appreciated!1. Double KB Thrusters (25 R)
2. Double Hand KB Swing (30 R)
3. KB Push Ups (20 R)
4. KB Windmills (15R/Side)
5. Double KB Deadlift to Squat Thrust (20 R)
6. KB Bent-Over Rows (15R/Arm)
7. KB Alternating Side Leg Raise (20 R)
8. KB Crab Pass (5R/Each Way)
*20 reps – KB Russian Twist – end of 2nd round!
This is a Time Challenge, try to do 2 rounds of these exercises as fast as possible with good form! Enjoy!
Let me know how it went for you and any questions you have:)
Get ready to burn some calories and build your strength with this body weight workout! This is a great beginner to intermediate level body weight exercise routine that you can do in a small space at home! Try to complete the given number of reps for each exercise as quickly as possible with good form and write down the time it takes you to complete this workout. Next time you do this workout, you can try to beat your previous time. This workout is great to get your heart rate up and to do in between intense resistance training days.
Perform 2 Rounds of the following circuit:
1. Burpees 10 reps
2. Rotational DL’s (right) 15 reps
3. Rotational DL’s (left) 15 reps
4. Plank Side Toe Taps 15 reps
5. Hip Raise Leg Lifts (right) 20 reps
6. Hip Raise Leg Lifts (left) 20 reps
7. Push Ups feet elevated 15 reps
8. Prisoner Twists 20 reps
9. Mountain Climbers 30 reps
10. Dynamic Jump Squats 15 reps
*Time challenge: complete workout as fast as possible w/good form!
Let me know how you do!