A little bit of body weight mixed with kettlebells will tighten up your physique and help you work toward your fitness new year’s resolutions! Do 2-3 rounds of the exercises below. Perform each exercise for 45 sec of effort and 15 seconds of rest in between exercises.1. KB Vertical Swings
3. KB Swings (Single or Double)
4. Plank Rows
5. Plank Rows
6. Power Jacks
7. Stability Ball Pike-Push Up
8. Airplane Jump Lunges
9. Double KB Front Squat-Press
10. 10 Mountain Climbers + 1 Push Up
After last round completed, do jump rope for 1000-1500 skips or 12-15 minutes.
Sculpt those arms, legs, butt and abs with this interval training workout using body weight techniques, kettlebells, and the TRX Suspension Trainer. Jump start your New Year’s resolutions to lose weight and tone up and jump on the Raw Fitness train! Challenge yourself this month and perform all the workouts on my You Tube page or http://www.RawFitnessTv.com site. All of my workouts will boost your metabolism, burn fat, and help you feel better physically and mentally! Enjoy!*Each part: 1st round do the non-TRX movement, 2nd round do the TRX movement (if you have one). If you don’t have the TRX yet, just perform the non-TRX movements for each round.
Part 1: 2 Rounds @ 15 sec rest, 45 sec effort
1. Running Man or TRX 1-Leg Lunge
2. Running Man or TRX 1-Leg Lunge
3. KB Heavy Pants or TRX Low Row
4. KB Dips or TRX Dips
Cardio 1: 2 rounds, 30 sec effort, no rest
1. Mountain Climbers
2. BKWD Lunge Knee Up or TRX Sprinter Hops
3. BKWD Lunge Knee Up or TRX Sprinter Hops
4. KB Deadlift Squat Thrust
Part 2: 2 rounds, 15 sec, 45 sec
1. 1-Leg Hip Raise or TRX 1-Leg Squats
2. 1-Leg Hip Raise or TRX 1-Leg Squats
3. Push up w/Squat Thrust or TRX Chest Press
4. KB Russian Twist or TRX Plank Crunch
Cardio 2: 2 rounds, 30 sec effort, no rest
1. Jump Lunges
3. KB Swing
4. TRX Pikes or V-Knee Chest Tucks
Any questions about the TRX, send them my way, I LOVE the TRX!!! Health & Happiness, Nat 🙂
Perform 2 rounds of each part. Perform each exercise until you “max out”, for about 45-60 seconds. Minimal rest in between of at most 15 seconds.Part 1:
1. KB Squat Double Lunge
2. 1-Leg Squat Switch
3. Double KB 1-Leg DL (R)
4. Double KB 1-Leg DL (L)
5. Ball Hip Raise/Leg Curl
1. KB Push Ups
2. Inverted Rows
3. Wide Fly Push Ups
4. KB Squatted Rows
5. Feet Elevated Dips
1. Ball Pikes
2. 1/2 Curl + Press
3. Ball Oblique Jackknife
4. Lying KB Shoulder Tap
5. Ball Plank Climbers
*Alternative exercise for inverted rows if you don’t have dip station. Take two chairs, side-by-side, about 2-3 feet apart, rest broomstick on seat of chairs, lie on ground under broomstick, grab broomstick, palms facing back and row your body up as one unit.
*Alternative exercise for feet elevated dips. Sit on chair, place palms on edge of seat, move butt forward off chair, lower and raise body as one unit with or without feet elevated.
Pump it UP! 🙂 – Nat –
Part 1: Perform 2 rounds. “Max out” on each exercise (go until fatigued) in 45 – 60 seconds. (I put which muscle groups the exercise works next to the movement. C=Cardio, S=Strength)1. Low Hop Squats (Quads, Hams, C, S)
2. Squat Thrust, Push Up, Jump Up (Upper Body, C)
3. 1-Arm Side Hip Lift (R) (Hams, Thighs, S)
4. 1-Arm Side Hip Lift (L) (Hams, Thighs, S)
5. Elbow Plank Hops (Core, C)
6. Step Out Squats (R) (Hams, Thighs, S)
7. Step Out Squats(L) (Hams, Thighs, S)
8. Reptile Push Ups (Upper Body, Core, S)
9. Dips w/Kick Ups (Upper Body, Core, S)
10. Airplane Bike Twists (Core, S)
11. Dive Bombers (Upper Body, S)
Part 2: Perform each exercise twice for 20 seconds of effort and 10 seconds of rest between exercises.
1. Mountain Climbers (Core, C)
2. Supermans (Back, C, S)
3. Sumo Jump Squats (Hams, Thighs, C)
4. V Knee-Chest Tucks (Core, C, S)
Great workout for your whole body. As requested by a viewer I’m including the main muscle group that each exercise works out. Thanks for the requests and always love hearing from my viewers! Below is the workout description.Do 3 Rounds of the following 7 exercises. Perform each exercise for 45 seconds of effort with 15 seconds of rest between exercises. I set my GYMBOSS interval timer for 21 rounds of 15 seconds, 45 seconds intervals.
1. Kettlebell Thrusters (Arms, Quads)
2. Kettlebell Swing (Hams, Glutes, Core)
3. Kettlebell Double Rows (Arms, Back)
4. Kettlebell Rotational Deadlifts (Right) (Core, Hams)
5. Kettlebell Rotational Deadlifts (Left) (Core, Hams)
6. Kettlebell Plank Row (Right) (Core, Arms, Back)
7. Kettlebell Plank Row (Left) (Core, Arms, Back)
Great workout to test your cardio endurance and improve your strength. Perform 2 rounds of the following exercises. This workout is and interval training routine in which you will perform each exercise for 45 seconds of effort, and rest for 15 seconds before moving on to the next exercise in the circuit. At the end of round 2 perform (1) 45 second interval of Jump Knee Tucks to finish out the routine. Good Luck!
1. FWD/BKWD Jump Touch
2. KB Swing
3. Side Squat Thrust
4. Alternating Step Ups
5. Lizard on the Run
6. Prisoner Bicycle
7. Airplane Jump Lunges
8. Side Plank Lifts (Left)
9. Side Plank Lifts (Right)
11. Pike Side Jumps
12. Kick Ups
13. KB Russian Twist
14. Ball Plank Knee Tucks
15. 1-Leg Lifts Wall Sit (Left)
16. 1-Leg Lifts Wall Sit (Right)
2nd Round do (1) 45 sec. interval of Jump Knee Tucks.
Keep Up the Great Work!!
A great total body workout using kettlebells and your bodyweight. If you don’t yet have a kettlebell you can use a set of heavy dumbbells for this routine. But please get your kettlebells because they give you a better workout!
Perform each exercise for given number of reps. Perform 1 round of this routine. It is a time challenge so try and finish as fast as possible with little rest, but make sure you keep good form!
Perform 1 Round of the following:
1. KB Mini Squat Pulses (50 rep)
2. Double Arm KB High Pulls (25 rep)
3. KB Squat Taps w/Calf Raise (25 rep)
4. Vertical Swing Squat Thrust (25 rep)
5. KB Squatted KB Arm Row (25 rep)
6. KB Side Step Ups (25 rep/leg)
7. KB Elevated Push Ups (25 rep)
8. KB Dip w/ Kick Ups (25 rep)
9. KB Dive Bombers (25 rep)
10. KB IN/Out Curls (25 rep)
11. KB Rotate Press w/Half Curl (25 rep)
12. V-Knee Chest Tucks (25 rep)
13. Bike Pedal (25 fwd/25 bkwd)
14. Knee Hug Leg Ext. (25 rep)
15. Pilates Leg Kicks (25 rep)
16. Straight Leg Butt Lift (25 rep)
17. KB Russian Twist (25 rep)
Good Luck and Post Your Results here!
Burn off those calories with this butt-kickin’ body weight exercise routine. Great workout to get your heart rate up and kick that body into fat burning gear. Keep good form and try and complete this workout as fast as possible.
1. Backward Lunge w/Kick up (25 rep/leg)
2. Alternating Side Plank Jump (50 rep)
3. KB Swing (60 rep)
4. Sumo Squat Knee Ups (50 rep)
5. Mountain Climbers (50 rep)
6. Side Crunch (25 rep/side)
7. Side Karate Switch Jump (25 rep)
8. Squat Thrusts w/Sumo Jump (25 rep)
9. Russian Twists (60 rep)
10. Jump Lunges Hands Up ( 30 rep)
11. V-Knee Chest Tucks (50 rep)
12. 1-Leg Deadlift’s w/Jump (25 rep/leg)
13. Elevated Plank Up, Down (25 rep)
14. Jump Knee Tucks (25 rep)
Burn it up y’all!!
Let me know how those ‘Jump Knee Tucks’ went for you:)
Perform 2 Rounds of the exercises below! If you can, push yourself and add in the Russian Twist at the end of round 2 for some extra burn! Good Luck, Comments appreciated!1. Double KB Thrusters (25 R)
2. Double Hand KB Swing (30 R)
3. KB Push Ups (20 R)
4. KB Windmills (15R/Side)
5. Double KB Deadlift to Squat Thrust (20 R)
6. KB Bent-Over Rows (15R/Arm)
7. KB Alternating Side Leg Raise (20 R)
8. KB Crab Pass (5R/Each Way)
*20 reps – KB Russian Twist – end of 2nd round!
This is a Time Challenge, try to do 2 rounds of these exercises as fast as possible with good form! Enjoy!
Let me know how it went for you and any questions you have:)
Get ready to burn some calories and build your strength with this body weight workout! This is a great beginner to intermediate level body weight exercise routine that you can do in a small space at home! Try to complete the given number of reps for each exercise as quickly as possible with good form and write down the time it takes you to complete this workout. Next time you do this workout, you can try to beat your previous time. This workout is great to get your heart rate up and to do in between intense resistance training days.
Perform 2 Rounds of the following circuit:
1. Burpees 10 reps
2. Rotational DL’s (right) 15 reps
3. Rotational DL’s (left) 15 reps
4. Plank Side Toe Taps 15 reps
5. Hip Raise Leg Lifts (right) 20 reps
6. Hip Raise Leg Lifts (left) 20 reps
7. Push Ups feet elevated 15 reps
8. Prisoner Twists 20 reps
9. Mountain Climbers 30 reps
10. Dynamic Jump Squats 15 reps
*Time challenge: complete workout as fast as possible w/good form!
Let me know how you do!