For the main entree, I cooked up the famous ‘Grain Burger’!
- Brown Rice: 2C serves 2 people
- Beans (1/4 beans:1 rice) *re-cook beans w/dash salt
- Spanish oregano
- Roasted ground pumpkin seed w/dulse flakes
- 1C grated carrot, celery, onion
- Juice from bean stock
- Garlic (a couple dashes)
- Onion powder (I didn’t have any so I added green onions)
- Red pepper flakes (dash)
- Cumin (a few teaspoons)
- Combine ingredients into patties and roll in Oat Flour (I used coconut flour)
- Cook in pan in toasted sesame oil (I used sunflower oil)
- Plate up with chopped cilantro on top & a squirt of miso mayo!
As you can see I substituted a few ingredients for what I had in my kitchen. I used adzuki bean pate, but you can use chickpeas or lentils that aren’t pureed. Also, I used brown rice but quinoa works as well. If you don’t have spanish oregano just use regular oregano. These are so yum!