Enough chatter, let’s get straight to the fact of the matter…
Those who workout in the morning tend to be fitter, healthier, and happier…
1. Fitter & Healthier? Obviously, working out will help ensure better fitness and health…but getting your workout done in the morning before the daily onslaught of surprise errands and overtime work hours that we sometimes can’t avoid and keep you from getting your daily workout in for the day…therefore, those that workout in the morning, tend to have more consistency in keeping up with their workout regimen because they have no excuses.
2. Happier? Starting your day off right, getting your heart rate up, the release of serotonin and endorphins, the sense of accomplishment, not having to worry about how you will fit your workout into your busy day…these are all things that lead to happiness!
3. Better sleep? Yes, because you know you will be waking up early and need to be well rested, you will get to bed on time and earlier than if you didn’t have a early morning workout scheduled.
There are many more reasons, and I will not bore you or try to convince you. If you want it bad enough, you will join us! Tomorrow, May 22nd, is the start of a 21 Day Challenge. The challenge is simple. Every morning, before you get your day started, I want you to do a workout. Three days will be active rest mornings, in which you will walk yourself (or your dog) for a nice brisk walk. So really, I’m asking you to take part in a 21 Day (18 Workouts) Challenge. Easy right? Yes!
How does it work?
- The night before, I will post the following morning’s workout assignment on the Brave Angel Facebook page. So this means you need to go our Facebook Page, “Like” our page, and check the page the night before for your workout assignment.
- The next morning (before 9:00am) you will do the workout that was posted the night before on the FB page (or do your own workout).
- After you complete your morning workout, you will “check-in” (below the workout assignment posted on our Facebook page) by commenting with your workout achievement for that morning. *Post the # reps of the bonus exercise of the day that you did and your workout duration (Ex: If you did a 45 minute workout and the bonus exercise of the day was Burpees and you did 50 reps of burpees, then you would comment, “50 Burpees/45 minutes”)
- The winner will be the one who clocked the most repetitions of the bonus exercises of the day and the most minutes clocked for workout duration.
What’s your motivation? Whether your goal is to kick your arse into gear, slim down, tone up, release stress, or get free stuff, this challenge is for you!
And just to be nice…I’m going to give a prize to the winner of this challenge!
THE WINNER GETS A FREE WORKOUT TANK TOP OF THEIR CHOICE FROM THE Brave Angel Shop!
So if you want to take part, go to our Facebook Page, “Like” our page, and check the page each night, beginning May 22nd, for your workout assignment!
For a head start in the competition, join me tomorrow morning for a pre-Challenge workout (I will post the pre-challenge workout assignment tonight on our Facebook Page), and I will count the reps & minutes that you clock tomorrow morning toward your numbers for this Challenge (so make sure to check-in after you complete your workout)!
Push yourself, but remember, always modify any workout routine to your preference, skill level, and for your individual health & fitness goals.
Take a look at the newest additions to our Brave Angel Motivational Workout Clothing Line