Get ready to burn some calories and build your strength with this body weight workout! This is a great beginner to intermediate level body weight exercise routine that you can do in a small space at home! Try to complete the given number of reps for each exercise as quickly as possible with good form and write down the time it takes you to complete this workout. Next time you do this workout, you can try to beat your previous time. This workout is great to get your heart rate up and to do in between intense resistance training days.
Perform 2 Rounds of the following circuit:
1. Burpees 10 reps
2. Rotational DL’s (right) 15 reps
3. Rotational DL’s (left) 15 reps
4. Plank Side Toe Taps 15 reps
5. Hip Raise Leg Lifts (right) 20 reps
6. Hip Raise Leg Lifts (left) 20 reps
7. Push Ups feet elevated 15 reps
8. Prisoner Twists 20 reps
9. Mountain Climbers 30 reps
10. Dynamic Jump Squats 15 reps
*Time challenge: complete workout as fast as possible w/good form!
Let me know how you do!