Great workout to test your cardio endurance and improve your strength. Perform 2 rounds of the following exercises. This workout is and interval training routine in which you will perform each exercise for 45 seconds of effort, and rest for 15 seconds before moving on to the next exercise in the circuit. At the end of round 2 perform (1) 45 second interval of Jump Knee Tucks to finish out the routine. Good Luck!
1. FWD/BKWD Jump Touch
2. KB Swing
3. Side Squat Thrust
4. Alternating Step Ups
5. Lizard on the Run
6. Prisoner Bicycle
7. Airplane Jump Lunges
8. Side Plank Lifts (Left)
9. Side Plank Lifts (Right)
11. Pike Side Jumps
12. Kick Ups
13. KB Russian Twist
14. Ball Plank Knee Tucks
15. 1-Leg Lifts Wall Sit (Left)
16. 1-Leg Lifts Wall Sit (Right)
2nd Round do (1) 45 sec. interval of Jump Knee Tucks.
Keep Up the Great Work!!
A great total body workout using kettlebells and your bodyweight. If you don’t yet have a kettlebell you can use a set of heavy dumbbells for this routine. But please get your kettlebells because they give you a better workout!
Perform each exercise for given number of reps. Perform 1 round of this routine. It is a time challenge so try and finish as fast as possible with little rest, but make sure you keep good form!
Perform 1 Round of the following:
1. KB Mini Squat Pulses (50 rep)
2. Double Arm KB High Pulls (25 rep)
3. KB Squat Taps w/Calf Raise (25 rep)
4. Vertical Swing Squat Thrust (25 rep)
5. KB Squatted KB Arm Row (25 rep)
6. KB Side Step Ups (25 rep/leg)
7. KB Elevated Push Ups (25 rep)
8. KB Dip w/ Kick Ups (25 rep)
9. KB Dive Bombers (25 rep)
10. KB IN/Out Curls (25 rep)
11. KB Rotate Press w/Half Curl (25 rep)
12. V-Knee Chest Tucks (25 rep)
13. Bike Pedal (25 fwd/25 bkwd)
14. Knee Hug Leg Ext. (25 rep)
15. Pilates Leg Kicks (25 rep)
16. Straight Leg Butt Lift (25 rep)
17. KB Russian Twist (25 rep)
Good Luck and Post Your Results here!
Burn off those calories with this butt-kickin’ body weight exercise routine. Great workout to get your heart rate up and kick that body into fat burning gear. Keep good form and try and complete this workout as fast as possible.
1. Backward Lunge w/Kick up (25 rep/leg)
2. Alternating Side Plank Jump (50 rep)
3. KB Swing (60 rep)
4. Sumo Squat Knee Ups (50 rep)
5. Mountain Climbers (50 rep)
6. Side Crunch (25 rep/side)
7. Side Karate Switch Jump (25 rep)
8. Squat Thrusts w/Sumo Jump (25 rep)
9. Russian Twists (60 rep)
10. Jump Lunges Hands Up ( 30 rep)
11. V-Knee Chest Tucks (50 rep)
12. 1-Leg Deadlift’s w/Jump (25 rep/leg)
13. Elevated Plank Up, Down (25 rep)
14. Jump Knee Tucks (25 rep)
Burn it up y’all!!
Let me know how those ‘Jump Knee Tucks’ went for you:)