- Don’t forget to warm-up: Do some intervals of 10 reps of bodyweight squats and 10 reps of mountain climbers for two minutes.
- Make sure to throw on your running shoes, put on some blood pumping tunes, and hit the pavement!
- Run for 2 minutes at a moderately challenging pace. Choose a route that has some hills!
- After 2 minutes, stop, and do 5 push ups on the sidewalk.
- Run for another two minutes at a sprinting pace.
- Then stop, drop, and give me 5 more push ups on the sidewalk.
- Do these two intervals – 2 minute sprint paired with 5 push ups – until you hit 50 push ups total (8 more sets for a total of 10 sets of these two intervals).
- Now run for 1 minute at all-out effort (that you can maintain for 1 minute).
- Then stop & do 5 burpees (no push up, but add jump tuck).
- Run for another 1 minute at all-out effort, then stop & give me 5 more burpees with a jump tuck.
- Do these two intervals – 1 minute all-out effort run paired with 5 burpees – until you hit 50 burpees total (8 more sets for a total of 10 sets of these two intervals).
- Now……puke, and pat yourself on the back!
I didn’t puke, and you won’t either! Of course, please always modify any workout routine to your preference, skill level, and for your individual health & fitness goals. The best thing about this workout was that it was a perfect way to zone out after a long, hard day at work and bask in the sunshine of Spring….instead of being inside a stinky gym!
Pin below “Workout Roadie” to your Pinterest board so that you can take this workout on the road, literally!
Also, take a look at the newest addition to our Brave Angel motivational workout clothing line!