TOP 20 SECRETS TO GET YOU READY FOR BIKINI BODY SEASON
First of all…Bikini Bodies are COMPLETELY OVERRATED…it’s all about getting fit & strong ladies!
Incorporate these rules below into your daily lifestyle to not only improve your health & well-being but to help you fast track your progress toward achieving your fitness goals! For more on the details & science behind these guidelines, check out other related posts here on www.BraveAngel.com. Otherwise, follow these rules and you’ll start shedding the excess weight you’ve been trying to get rid of!
1. Avoid alcohol
2. Write down three habits that will bring about change in your potential to stick to your goals. Ex: I will drink one bottle of water every two hours while at my 9-5 job.
3. Eat 4-5 small meals/snacks per day that are 300-500 calories max
4. Eat on smaller plates that are no larger than 6” diameter
6. Workout at least 5 days per week
7. Strength train at least 4 days per week
8. Don’t do too much cardio! Three, 25-30 minute sessions/week + 1 longer 45 minute max session/week is a good standard to go by…
9. Eat whole foods. Unrefined. Nothing processed. From the earth, to the plate & to my belly!
10. Oil pulling
11. Drink Bentonite Clay (this will be one of my next posts!)
12. Take a Magnesium Supplement
13. Drink at least 80 ounces of water/day
14. Avoid High Glycemic Foods (& Sugar)
15. Eat Fat! (Healthy fats that is, like coconut oil, olive oil, & flax oil)
16. Keep a daily log of what & how much I consumer
17. Keep a daily log of type & duration of my workouts or activity
18. Eat organic. Food without use of antibiotics, GMOs, pesticides, or fertilizers, & that is grass-fed & free-range.
19. Take an Omega-3 Supplement (I use Deva Organic Vitamins Flax Seed Oil, Omega-3’s instead of Fish Oil)
20. Eat for what your activity level will be for the next three hours. “Eat for what you are about to do”. Remember, food is your fuel so you can get out there and seize the day!
P.S. – If you are sick of always trying to get in shape by summer…but by the time bikini season arrives you haven’t reached your fitness & physique goals….then you may want to join us Brave Angels in the 28 Day Fit & Toned “Bikini” Body Challenge. I will be posting it here on the blog in the next day or so! It includes a total of FIVE workouts for you (with modifications for all skill levels), a 28 day countdown calendar, and the tools you will need to get you where you want to go by the 2014 Bikini Body Season! Oh, and these FIVE workouts, you can do at home or at the gym and they will be downloadable to your smartphone & you can print them out! You can’t go wrong with this one! I slaved away to make sure I covered all the bases for you!!
Follow this blog and check back here tomorrow to get your 28 Day Fit & Toned “Bikini” Body Challenge!