TWO TOPICS TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS!
Topic#1: 5 Steps to Shed Those Extra Pounds
Make ALL of these changes to your daily lifestyle and habits and drop dress sizes fast!
1. 98% of diet is whole-foods, avoid processed foods at all costs. This means bread, pastries, energy bars, soda, pasta, food with artificial sweeteners/coloring/preservatives. Eat only food as it comes from nature.
2. Consume the correct amount of calories/day for weight loss. Take your goal weight and multiply it by 10. This is your goal for daily caloric intake. Should never be any less than 1100-1200/day though!!! Remember, if you put your body into starvation mode it will hold onto the fat, so make sure you aren’t starving yourself! Also, on workout days make sure to eat a little bit more in the form of proteins and vegetable sources to make sure you have enough energy to push hard during your workouts!
3. Drink at the least (10) 8-12 ounce glasses/bottles water/day. Carry around a huge water bottle or jug so you can measure how much water you’ve had. Put 10 rubber bands on your wrist and everytime you drink 1 8-12 ounce glass of water, remove a rubberband.
4. Eat for what you’re about to do. Eat according to your expected activity level for the following 3 hours. If you will be sitting at a desk for the next 3 hours, then you won’t need much energy, so have a light meal. If you’ll be working out in 2 hours, eat the most nutritious filled meal of the day. Also, using a meal replacement drink can work wonders, especially for those times when you’re on the go or will be sedentary for the next few hours, but it must NOT be ‘Slim Fast’ or something ‘unnatural’ like GNC brands that have all that horrible crap in them that actually hurt not help you. I recommend Shakeology(R), if you have questions about it let me know!
5. Exercise for 30 – 60 minutes, 5 times per week. If you’re just starting out and haven’t been working out, then ease your way up to 5 workouts/wk by starting with 3x/wk, then 4x/wk the 2nd week, then 5x/wk by the 3rd or 4th week. 2-3 of the workouts/wk should be strength training of large muscle groups. And, at least 2 of your workouts/wk should be interval training ‘cardio’ style; meaning running, fast-paced walking, incline treadmill walk/run, elliptical, swimming, spinning/biking, plyometrics. To find some good programs/videos for your exercise needs go to Beachbody and click ‘Shop’ to view the fitness programs, they’re the only videos that I give my approval of as a personal trainer because they are designed and proven to get you the results you want and they come with complete nutritional plans! I do them everyday!
Topic #2: Nat’s Facebook 90 Day Beachbody Challenge
Need support and motivation from me, your friends, and others doing this awesome 90 Day Challenge? Well, guess what? This Challenge is FREE!! So to keep you on track with the above 5 Keys to Shed Those Extra Pounds and keep you motivated and supply you with the tools you need for success with your fitness goals, sign up for this 90 Day Challenge on Facebook and check out the details NOW!
Any and all questions, send ’em my way by commenting on this post or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org